Thursday, March 10, 2011

ONE PARENTING TIP & TWO WINNERS.

Wow, mamas, thanks for your great interest in Five Spiritual Solutions for Everyday Parenting Challenges. I wish I could send each of you a copy. I know you'd enjoy it. Alas, maybe the Easter Bunny can get the memo and include it as part of your basket.

Our two lucky mamas are:

#5 from the blog comments, Karisa who said, "Always love inspiration from the Eyres."

#17 from Facebook, Trachelle Smith Newman who said, "I marked that to read on Good reads!"

With parenting on my mind as I'm finishing Five Spiritual Solutions, I was reminded of this quote by Elder L. Tom Perry from his great talk, "Mothers Teaching Children in the Home."
 Photobucket
 Daily, persistent parenting is what our families need.

We are headed out on an early weekend. Jimmy's brother got home from a year in Afghanistan in January and we are anxious to see he and his family before we cross the big, blue ocean this summer. We fly into Nashville and will spend the weekend in Fort Campbell, KY. Should be a fun weekend with family. 

Hope yours is a good one!

To our lucky mamas, please send me an e-mail at mamaswhoknow (at) gmail.com with your shipping information and your books will be headed your way.

1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

Love that quote. I am so grateful that one at a time is not only realistic, but completely powerful. We are so blessed to know these things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...