Tuesday, September 21, 2010

NEW LDS.ORG.

Photobucket
I've said this a million times, but I am still amazed with how current and with it the Church is in regards to technology and media. Maybe it's my interest in marketing, but I am always so impressed whenever I see the latest developments in Church media.

I took a few minutes to navigate around the new LDS.org this weekend. They've added a lot of new features to make navigation and study easier.

One thing that I know I will love is the study tools that have been added. From their site:

"By signing into the site using an LDS account (see accompanying information), users can highlight and underline passages, take notes, keep a study journal, and organize materials into files for later use. These features are available for all content in the Study area of the site, which includes the scriptures, general conference, lesson manuals, Church magazines, and more."

If you get a chance, take a look around. I think you will be equally impressed. Love the Church.

Image via ldsmediatalk.com


2 comments:

runningfan said...

I checked this out today, too. I'm totally excited to prepare my next Relief Society lesson with the new features!

Mary Anne said...

I am equally impressed! I had not seen the "new" website. I think I'll tuck this away to share it with a couple ladies I've been kind of talking to about the church. I love those videos they're making nowadays.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...