Friday, November 11, 2011

CD REVIEW: POPCORN BOPPING.

Photobucket
Back before my hiatus I got this fun CD in the mail from Deseret Book. It stayed in its package for a while as our car was on a boat headed to the islands and we were in transition. A few days after our car landed, I remembered the CD tucked away in our luggage, and brought it out for our car rides around Oahu. It was a pleasant surprise!

It is described as Primary songs remade as sing-along and dance-along songs. I've gotta say, I was quite surprised to hear the beat of Popcorn Popping for the first time as we ascended the Pali Highway. To be honest, I really like this CD. It has provided hours of entertainment in the car and has kept our family smiling and bopping in our daily drives. My almost two year-old even adds her, "pop, pop, pop." to the singing.

I have been curious however because some of the songs do have an interesting beat and sound. I took a look at the reviews on Deseretbook.com and noticed that people were either giving it one or five stars. You either love it, or you hate it. Personally, I love most of the songs.

If you're interested in this fun CD, maybe as a stocking stuffer, take a listen to the music samples under the reviews at Deseretbook.com and see for yourself. You might love it. I'd love to hear your thoughts or opinion.

2 comments:

Kylan said...

We have this CD and absolutely love it! Lili got it for her birthday and it's quickly become one of our favorites...although as I say that, I realize that I haven't seen it since our move. I'll have to see if I can dig it our of the boxes...

Jen

Chaleace said...

My kids love this CD...especially Popcorn Popping!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...