Tuesday, May 3, 2011

CELEBRATING MOTHERHOOD: DAY 1.

Photobucket
Good morning mamas. As you read this, we are hopefully on the road (crossing my fingers), headed on our month-long journey, before we fly to Honolulu at the beginning of June.

Our first stop is St. George, UT, where we'll cheer Jimmy on in his first ever Ironman triathlon this coming Saturday. We are all excited, as it is the culmination of a whole lot of training over the last six months.

With motherhood on my mind, and our family on the road, I've gathered up a few of my favorite mama quotes to share with y'all this week. I hope you enjoy them as we draw near to Mother's Day this coming Sunday.

Have a wonderful week mamas, and thank you, as always for reading and contributing to Mamas Who Know.

Quote taken from here.

7 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Thanks for that quote. Yesterday was the kind of day where I felt like all I had done was blow a million bubbles and play catch for hours. Not that those lessons with eternal consequences, but at the end of the day, I spent time with them, and I was okay with that. After reading your quote, I'm even more okay with it :)

Have fun in St. George! And safe travels until you land in Hawaii.

Mary Anne said...

those *are* lessons...

whoops.

2tiredmommy said...

Weather here in St. George should be beautiful! Good luck to your husband!!

Michelle said...

Our little ones aren't so little anymore, but we're trying to be deliberate in savoring the time we have with them. I am feeling that in some ways, they need me even more now.

cherie said...

Welcome to our home "St. George" Its a very warm day!! We will be cheering on your hubby!!! Thanks for your inspiration and for sharing! Good luck on your upcoming adventures=)

Pam said...

I have really enjoyed reading the motherhood devotionals! They are great!
Pam
www.sunroofofmyheart.wordpress.com

Sheila Grimes said...

Enjoyed your writings. I'd like to nominate you for the Liebster Award. I hope you accept it. Here's a link explaining the award! http://sheilamariegrimes.com/liebster-award-nominations/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...