Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A FEW GOOD THINGS.

 I am in the thick of getting a Relief Society activity together for tonight. I am mostly in charge but have solicited the help of another very talented sister in our Relief Society and I am excited to learn from her. I'll snap a few pics and hopefully have a post for tomorrow of our low-key event.

In the meantime, LDS.org continues to make strides.

Recently, the Church launched their official online store. For those of us far from a distribution center, this makes Church related purchases so much easier.

New on LDS.org is also Personal Progress Online. When logged in, a young woman can track and monitor her progress, keep a journal, submit plans and projects and when completed print her entire journal for safe-keeping. Looks like a great way to keep these young women motivated.

You can also access these new charts, which highlight each member of the Church's leadership. Learn a brief history of each leader as well as access their most recent talks and speeches. Do you have a favorite apostle? This is a great way to get to know them better.

Have a happy day! Once again, we're in shorts and t's in this part of the world. Hardly feels like fall.

2 comments:

WareHouse said...

I love this blog of yours! I don't tune in every day, but I play catch up when I do. I think that I need to start my day with this little gem of yours-seems like a great way to kick off the day. Love this conference talk summaries and quotes! Thanks e!

runningfan said...

I'm excited to check out those leadership charts! Just this morning I bought new garments in the online store! I was excited to see it had launched -- it's been down for a few weeks! On a whim I bought a few copies of the Book of Mormon. Maybe I'll find people to share them with soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...