Monday, October 4, 2010

CONFERENCE WEEKEND IN PHOTOS & A WINNER.

Photobucket
Our general conference weekend was rather unconventional. With all this talk of conference traditions and the sort, I was a little bummed that our weekend wasn't more normal.

We have had a whirlwind of a schedule and this past weekend was about the only time to get our little family and all of our belongings back to Texas after our long visit to Utah. So, right smack in the middle of the morning session on Sunday we were bouncing babies through the skies on our way home.

We did get a chance to participate on Saturday and Sunday afternoon but I'll have to listen later this week to the Sunday morning session. Unless, you all want to fill me in! Hannah even colored a few pictures from an activity packet, and she recognized President Monson, so I would call it a complete success.

Along the way, I snapped a few photos on my cell phone to share. Nothing like Jungle Jim's to burn the energy between sessions on Saturday!

On another note, thank you to all of you for your comments and entries to the giveaway. You have been so kind as I have ventured into blog land. For those who commented, and whose blogs are not private, I ventured over to see just who was reading along. I got reacquainted with some old friends and made many more new ones, so thank you.

And, now the winner of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir CD goes to, {Kate} who commented, "those 2 talks were my favourites too! love your blog, by the way!" Send me an e-mail with your address and we'll get that right on in the mail.

We are slowly getting back to life. Tomorrow, I'll share just what I thought of conference. I hope you will too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...