Friday, November 12, 2010

THANKFUL THOUGHTS.

I spotted yet another Mormon Message on gratitude. It looks new, by the relatively low amount of views. I did love it though, it talks about living in thanksgiving daily and being grateful for even the smallest of blessings. Helps us to find evidences of the Lord's hand in our lives.


Did you know they are producing a new Mormon Message every two to three weeks. I am so impressed with the Church.

This post of fun Thanksgiving crafts made me smile. I am hoping to do a few of these with my daughter in the next week.

Have a wonderful weekend. Yet again, ours seems very full.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Erin--I LOVE your blog! Thank you for being a deep-thinking woman, and for sharing ideas and resources of great significance.

You're definitely making the world a better place!

Becky Salisbury Goodwin said...

Erin, I needed your amazing spirit today. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, feelings and wisdom through this blog. You have inspired me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...