Friday, October 8, 2010

WHOLESOME ENTERTAINMENT.

 Photobucket
Why she decided to wear last years Halloween costume for most of the morning, I will never know. I do know it made me laugh every time I glanced at her.
What we lack in time, money, patience and energy as mothers is most certainly made up in entertainment value by these children who are ours. I hope your little ones provide as much comic relief to your life as my two small ones do to mine. If it weren't for the funny things they do and say, I'm not sure I'd make it some days.

Hope your weekend is wonderful. We'll be reuniting (yet again) with our Dad after another week away, and that makes everyone just a  little happier around here. Plus we have somewhat crisp weather. It's bound to be a good one.

2 comments:

runningfan said...

I just finished a blog post about my silly children. Thinking about their individual personalities made me laugh.

One of my favorite quotes ever is: “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” {Robert Brault}

Marisa said...

I just found your blog. Thank you for starting this and sharing your ideas (and others) for being a "mother who knows." Thanks also for the great quotes!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...