Friday, September 24, 2010

AND, I'M ON MY WAY.

Photobucket
If you've been following along here since the beginning, you'll know that my hubby has been away for a few months doing some extensive job interviewing and training.

Poor guy, the last month he has been in Hawaii.

Well, now it's my turn for a little paradise. I'm on my way today to meet up with him, spend a few days in the sun and sand, celebrate a pre five year anniversary and hopefully determine if Hawaii could be our future home. This will be my first visit ever to Hawaii and I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Another first for me will be leaving my girls over night. That's right, my two little ones will be in the care of their grandparents. I have absolute confidence that they will be taken care of and spoiled to the max. I also know that this trip will be the perfect ending to the long months that I have spent away from Jimmy. Yet, my motherly instincts are in full force and I can't help but feel a little nervous, and anxious to be apart from my girls. I am sure those feelings come with the calling of being a mom.

So, wish us all luck as we experience this first. I am sure it will be just great.

P.S. And because there is a thing called "scheduling posts" I've got a few general conference thoughts coming down the line over the next week. Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

oh, yeah! Have so much fun. My dad works for BYUH, and we absolutely love it there.

runningfan said...

Mmm.....enjoy! I'm leaving my kids for the first time in a couple of months. My oldest will be 9! I'm plenty worried. Show me how it's done, ok? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...